Parents, welcome to Ole Miss!
As you prepare to send your child to Ole Miss, please know we are excited to have you as members of the Ole Miss family. You will quickly learn how your child’s college experience will also create an exciting experience for you as a parent. You are an important part of the life of the University of Mississippi, and we want you to be connected to the daily happenings of Ole Miss.
You are invited to become active members of the Ole Miss Alumni Association. While our organization was created to keep our alumni connected, we are also here to keep friends and parents connected.
We offer a four-year parent membership. This membership level was designed to be an all-inclusive membership that will involve you for the duration of your child’s undergraduate college experience. We also offer the option of paying annual dues.
Parent membership is a great way to stay in touch with what is going on at Ole Miss. Other benefits you will enjoy with your membership include:
- The quarterly, award-winning Ole Miss Alumni Review magazine
- The monthly Rebel Insider e-newsletter
- Invitations to local Ole Miss events in your area
- Advanced notice of special events
- Admission to the “Members Only” area of the Triplett Alumni Center on home football game days with complimentary beverages, pizza and goodies
- Annual wall calendar
- Access to the Rebel Network online community and networking center
- Discounts at the Ole Miss Bookstore and other businesses (complete list can be found here)
- Automobile decal
|Current||Student Alumni Council||Career Resources|
Please join us and contact any of us in the Alumni Office if we can ever help you.