Outstanding Young Alumni Award
This annual award recognizes an outstanding graduate within the last 15 years whose achievements have been significant to The University of Mississippi, to the general welfare of his/her community, to his/her profession and the business world.
2. To be eligible for induction, recipients must agree to attend the award presentation.
3. A nominee may be selected the first year he or she is nominated.
4. The following individuals may not be considered for the award: deceased alumni (unless extraordinary qualifications or circumstances); elected officials and sitting judges; current employees of the University or one of its affiliated entities; and current Alumni Association officers.
5. Diversity is encouraged by careful consideration of the following: former members of the Young Alumni Council; geographic distribution; careers; gender and race.
6. Nominees who are not selected are removed from consideration after three years unless they are re-nominated. Re-nominations are encouraged by the Alumni Association.
If you know someone who should be considered for this award, please click here.