|The Alumni Review has cultivated alumni engagement with the university since it was first printed in 1932. Initially named The Alumni News, the magazine was rebranded the Ole Miss Alumni Review in 1947. It mails to all dues-paying members of the Alumni Association as a member benefit. Produced from membership dues, the Alumni Association’s quarterly magazine’s purpose is to present accurate and balanced stories that will not only interest readers, but impress them with the stature of the university, including its programs, alumni, faculty, administrators and students. The latest issue is also available digitally to active members through the Ole Miss Alumni Association app. Back issues from 2009 forward are available online to the public.