The 40 Under 40 Ole Miss Alumni Recognition Program
Year after year, The University of Mississippi graduates some of the most impactful young leaders in a broad range of industries. They forge partnerships, solve problems, blaze trails and serve their communities where they may be. The Ole Miss Alumni Association 40 Under 40 awards program will spotlight selected alumni across a variety of vocations for having made a significant impact in business, research, leadership, public service and/or philanthropic endeavors.
Becoming a 40 Under 40 Nominee
- Ole Miss alumni in good standing (active member of the Ole Miss Alumni Association)
- Not a member, join here
- Have made a significant impact on industry or field
- Demonstrated civic or professional achievements
- Aspire to uphold the core values of the University of Mississippi Creed
- 39 years of age or younger by Jan. 15, 2024
- Earned an undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a lifelong relationship with the University of Mississippi and the Ole Miss Alumni Association
The following members are NOT eligible for 40 Under 40 Awards:
- Ole Miss Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Former Ole Miss Outstanding Young Alumni Award recipients
- Young Alumni Council members
- Ole Miss Alumni Association staff members
- Ole Miss Alumni Association 40 Under 40 Steering Committee members
If you have any questions, please contact Sunny Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Applications open on Sept. 11, 2023 and close on Dec. 6, 2023 for the 2024 class of 40 Under 40.